skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pine Belt Blues

Not sure if I actually live in the Pine Belt anymore, but oh well...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My grocery store

I love you, John T., and Frank and Liz:

http://www.ajc.com/living/content/living/food/stories/2008/09/18/oxford_mississippi_edge.html
Posted by Ellie at 1:28 PM

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great article. I'm trying to come up with a way to assign it to my students...

September 20, 2008 at 6:17 PM
olivia said...

cool! I am not sure Lubbock has anything like that... go figure.

September 22, 2008 at 6:50 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends

  • According to Lola
  • Alabama Ass Whuppin
  • Blueprint for a Southern Home
  • CSSC talk
  • Flour on the Floor
  • From the Forecastle to the Masthead
  • Kacy's Miscellaneity
  • Knit, Cook, Rant
  • Made in Mississippi
  • Meandering with Olivia
  • Peter in Mali
  • Pin and Paper
  • Saints Don't Bother
  • The Whigs

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • I know it's fall...
      • Amazing...
      • My grocery store
      • A eulogy, of sorts
      • What I want to try next:
      • Thoughts inspired by Foodways lecture
      • Turtles
      • Pear Tart
      • Quick link
      • Ellie judges more songs on New Orleans, and also e...
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)

About Me

Ellie
View my complete profile