Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I know it's fall...

...because I am again obsessed with shoes. I am not normally obsessed with items of clothing. But in the fall, I again feel the need to posess several new pairs of boots. Because my old ones aren't good enough anymore, or something:

The "heritage heel boot:"
http://www.madewell1937.com/JUL08/madewell_looks.html

If I could actually get these in the teal, I think I'd have already bought them; sadly, they do not have my size:
http://www.amazon.com/Seychelles-Womens-Dirty-Laundry-Black/dp/B001ABFB9I/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=IKV8VQS8ZLLVF&colid=2AA1ZULE3G6IV

I love Frye shoes:
http://www.thefryecompany.com/Product-Women-Boots-Short%20Shaft-77491PLU.aspx

No longer allowed to look at shoe websites.

3 comments:

olivia said...

i actually need boots but haven't got tons of money. i don't have any boots tho. and i hate shopping. that's another problem. but that frye site has cute stuff. and in pounds, it's not so bad. :)

Anna said...

I know it's fall because I want apples in any every form. Comes from living near an apple orchard for most of my life. Mid-September hits and something inside me starts screaming "CIDER!" But I want the real, fresh, unpasteurized, non-alcoholic stuff. You can take the girl out of the Midwest...

Sarah said...

Fall, hmm. I want soup. And squash. And cider. And apple pie. Well, I pretty much always want pie.