Friday, October 10, 2008

Really, really terrifying

You get to vote: which one is more terrifying?


The gigantic black widow spider I found outside work yesterday:


Or a bag of Cheetos that features the word "natural" as a major selling point:



And yes, I did kill the spider. Or rather, I made Brandon kill it. Ugh.

5 comments:

olivia said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spider!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay that gets my vote.

plus, i LOVE cheetos. it is a major flaw, i know. natural or not. i bet the natural ones taste like the ones from marks & spencer here.

JessicaLonsdale said...

THE SPIDER! THE SPIDER! THE SPIDER IS MORE SCARY!!!!!!!!

I think the major difference is that the bag of "natural" cheetos, while repulsive, cannot MOVE.

Ugh.

Anna said...

ICKICKICKICKICKICK! Definitely the spider. Harf city, dude.

Ellie said...

Yeah, my vote goes to the spider too. Not only are the Cheetos immobile, but they also cannot kill you with one bite. Or at least seriously injure you enough to warrant an emergency room visit.

Sarah said...

Is it off topic to say that Baked Cheetos are awesome? Am I somehow missing the point?