skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pine Belt Blues

Not sure if I actually live in the Pine Belt anymore, but oh well...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oven fixed!

Well, it took a couple of phone calls, but the oven is fixed. And Marjon used it last night, and it didn't explode. So maybe I will be ok.

However, the Southern Foodways Conference is this weekend, so I probably won't be cooking anything for a couple of days anyway. Hooray Foodways! Hooray for quality free food and booze!
Posted by Ellie at 11:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends

  • According to Lola
  • Alabama Ass Whuppin
  • Blueprint for a Southern Home
  • CSSC talk
  • Flour on the Floor
  • From the Forecastle to the Masthead
  • Kacy's Miscellaneity
  • Knit, Cook, Rant
  • Made in Mississippi
  • Meandering with Olivia
  • Peter in Mali
  • Pin and Paper
  • Saints Don't Bother
  • The Whigs

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • NPR story on race
      • Foodways, Thursday
      • Oven fixed!
      • In which I set fire to my oven
      • Quick link
      • I made bread!!! (and soup)
      • Really, really terrifying
      • Chili, an old favorite
      • Tomato Tart
      • Problems
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)

About Me

Ellie
View my complete profile