Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Looking for a job sucks

Yeah, I don't really have much more than the title at the moment. I do not think that going through all of this grad school/job hunting has been particularly good for my ego. I keep looking at jobs and swinging back and forth between "I could totally do that, they should definitely hire me" and "oh God, I don't fit any of those job requirements." Which makes it difficult to write, say, a cover letter. Not to mention I really suck at selling myself.

I could write about the ridiculously amazing apple pie I made last weekend if Sarah would send me the pictures...hint hint :)

Meanwhile, I'm going to Austin (again) this weekend, which I'm really excited about. I just wish I could find a job so that this indecisive period would be over. I hate not really knowing where I'm going next. I'm ready to do something new.

No comments: