skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pine Belt Blues

Not sure if I actually live in the Pine Belt anymore, but oh well...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

New blog?

I thought this sounded like fun, and hey, I need a new way to goof off at work. I borrowed a couple of old notes from facebook- some are fairly recent, some a few months old. So that's why June 12th has an overload of posts.

I'll see if I can come up with something new soon.
Posted by Ellie at 12:18 PM

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yay, another blog to read!

June 12, 2008 at 12:40 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends

  • According to Lola
  • Alabama Ass Whuppin
  • Blueprint for a Southern Home
  • CSSC talk
  • Flour on the Floor
  • From the Forecastle to the Masthead
  • Kacy's Miscellaneity
  • Knit, Cook, Rant
  • Made in Mississippi
  • Meandering with Olivia
  • Peter in Mali
  • Pin and Paper
  • Saints Don't Bother
  • The Whigs

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Whining
      • Eating Locally, or, Ellie Goes Insane
      • New blog?
      • Natural disasters in song
      • Natural Disasters
      • Southern exceptionalism and music
      • Overdetermined signifiers and the New Southern Stu...

About Me

Ellie
View my complete profile